Thursday, June 2, 2011

Project 2011 - Week 22


It's time for another update! Thanks again to our Project 2011 sponsor, Cate! Click the badge to the left to head over to Cate's blog or to learn how you can join in on Project 2011. It's never too late. :-) If you'd like to review the Royal Goals, click the tab up above.

Not much is new to update, though. Hmmm....things are about the same with Princess' horse riding goal and the Lizard King has yet to find his pistons.

I worked out again doing my weekly slow lift workout and still love it and love the new home gym. Nothing new on the sewing front. I really need to do something about that. I'm still reading lots of photography stuff and am learning more and more. I went out in the back yard to do some random shooting yesterday. We actually had some sun. A rare occurrence this Spring. Every time I shoot I see how much more I have to learn.





Now head on over to Cate's to see the progress of bloggy friends around the world.

9 comments:

  1. O man I love that picture looking up the hill at the trees! great stuff. I should really read some books and get better in touch with my camera.

    Do you use a tripod or no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those are gorgeous pics. To me, you are already an expert. :D

    Congrats on the progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal, there are some awesome books out there. I happy to give you some recommendations, if you'd like. :) I sometimes use a tripod and really should us it much more than I do. I know that my photos will be much sharper if I'm not holding the camera. Then I also want/need a remote for snapping the picture so I don't have to touch the camera. Then I can have an even sharper photo. Of course, I need a new camera for that. Hopefully by January???

    Thanks, Sheri! I am so far from expert and I really see that when I look at other people's photos. Still, I am very pleased with my progress!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! It's almost like I'm right there. GREAT shots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, I'm not getting responses via email... I don't know why... It looks like these are not nested... so that you reply to a comment within the comment. That might make the difference (??) like, are you replying to the comment using 'reply' or are you generating a whole new comment?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You need to subscribe to comments by clicking that button below (Subscribe by email). That's how you get responses on blogger. Of course, that also means you get other people's comments too, not just my response to you. But I do reply, probably 99% of the time. So everyone should subscribe to hear my witty and oh so brilliant responses! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great shots, and you have been so diligent with your workouts this year. Am most inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Cate! I am pretty pleased with these and the photos on my next post as well. I feel like I'm learning a lot! And the workouts, let me tell you, if I had to do it more than once a week . . . I don't think that I would have stuck with it. I totally dig this weekly workout thing!

    ReplyDelete