Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's Roman

Numerals that is. Princess, lover of all things pink and princessy...or fairy, or mermaid, is also a huge Star Wars fan. Well, there is a Princess in it after all. We have watched the DVDs from Netflix and played Lego Star Wars on the Wii and Nintendo DSi XL. Princess owns her very own light saber that she received for Hanukkah last year. Recently, we acquired Star Wars Lightsaber Battle Game which is super cool! Princess is learning to be a Jedi!!


A few weeks ago we bought the original Star Wars trilogy. What does all this have to do with Roman numerals? Princess selected one of the movies to watch, walked over, showed it to me and explained that it was episode 4 because IV means 4. Huh...that rocks.



4 comments:

  1. That DOES rock! I still don't know my roman numerals well especially past the number 7, lol. My kids loved that Lego Star Wars and all the movies. Me, not so much. My one daughter LOVES those Narnia movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't watched the Narnia movies yet. They are definitely in our future! Princess gets frustrated with me because I forget character names and other details. I like Star Wars, but not quite as much as she does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Star Wars certainly transcends the generations as - this'll tickle you - my son has also borrowed the first trilogy just this week and has been doing a rolling marathon every night (all while x-boxing away).

    ReplyDelete
  4. It certainly does transcend! Although, I would venture a guess that he isn't play acting scenes from the movies and creating his own Star Wars stories. ;) He will, however, need the Star Wars games for the x-box. :) I love that the movies that came out when I was in my teens are still as big as they are. Way cool!

    ReplyDelete