Wednesday, December 2, 2015

New House Project: Kitchen, Part 1

The seventies called. They want their kitchen back.

So much has happened since the last time I blogged. I'm no longer working at my last job and I am starting my own business! But more on that later. I found The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up, by Marie Kondo, and embraced it. Through these changes and others, we made the decision to downsize. The Lizard King has wanted to buy a fixer for us to remodel for a very long time. I finally agreed. First room to rehab is the kitchen. It's not complete yet, but as of this moment, here it is!

Before




Demo Day







Drywall 









Mud (drywall compound)



Cabinet Installation Begins





The other half of the cabinets will be installed later today. I can't wait to see it!

3 comments:

  1. It's looking great! I'm so exited to see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking great! I'm so exited to see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete