Thursday, December 27, 2012

Tea Time

It totally works!! You see, I got this beautiful teapot a few years ago. It was a wonderful gift and I love it. The thing is, it doesn't stay hot. Disappointing, I know! I would only use it when sharing tea with a friend. I started searching and searching for teapot warmers only to find mixed reviews and then I'd have to keep buying candles for it. I wanted some way to keep my tea hot so that I could make myself a pot of tea and enjoy the whole pot hot.

I got to thinking . . . what if I choose the smallest burner on the stove and put it on the lowest flame possible? It was a risk, but I thought that if I could put it on a candle why not try this?! And it totally worked. Hot tea for me!
Disclaimer: I offer no guarantee that this will work for you. Attempt at your own risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment