Monday, December 31, 2012

2013 Goals

I have mentioned before that I don't do New Year's resolutions. I consider resolutions those things that everyone decides on and promptly forgets within a couple of months. I know it's really just semantics, but I like setting goals for the new year. And my goals will never be to lose X pounds or the typical ones that most people do. I like to set a goal of learning something new, starting a new habit or accomplishing something that's important to me.

This year, I have three goals.

1. Send/give birthday cards to family and friends
2. Make gift bags of various sizes from the holiday fabric that I have and complete this in time for Hanukka 2013. I'd also like to pick up some fabric to make gift bags for birthdays and other occasions.

3. And finally this one that I saw posted on Facebook. I'm going to encourage the Lizard King and Princess to join me in this one. :)




2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of the jar of happy things that happened. I think I'm doing that one too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started my jar today, Secret Mom! How about you?

      Delete