Thursday, November 15, 2012

Crossfit Princess

On August 1st I officially signed up at a Crossfit box. No, we don't call them gyms. I drank the Koolaid folks and was totally hooked. I workout 4 times a week and some days, Princess goes with me and hangs out  while I do the WOD (workout of the day). She was so inspired by me, she wanted to start working out herself.

There is a workout class at Village Home called Strong, Fit Kids that Princess loves. She wanted more! Hey...maybe she drank the Koolaid, too? ;) She started at my crossfit box doing Crossfit Kids every week. A few weeks ago, I shot some video of her doing her WOD.

Ball slams, burpees, 50 meter run and do it all again!
Row, Princess, row!
I have always wanted to be an inspiration for Princess to be healthy and fit. I'm so glad I've found something I am passionate about. It may have taken me a long time to find it, but I learned something. It's never too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment